Centuri Releases 2022 Annual Sustainability Report
Posted on October 24, 2022 in News
As a strategic partner to our customers and a member of the communities where we work, we are committed to making energy infrastructure more efficient while taking care of the people and places around us. As we go about this work, we are continuing to advance sustainability by integrating Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) values in every area of our business. We are putting action behind our ESG commitments by measuring our performance and making meaningful progress as One Team toward our goals. We’re proud to present our 2022 Sustainability Report as a record of that progress over the last year.View 2022 Sustainability Report
Highlights from Our Sustainability Report
- We kicked off work as a contractor for Offshore Wind projects that will power hundreds of thousands of homes across the Northeastern U.S.
- We quantified Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in support of our goal to reduce GHGs 25% by 2030.
- We expanded our Safety & Quality function to include Environment & Health in our new Integrated Management System encompassing all areas of Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality.
- We installed updated telematics on company vehicles and implemented a no-idling policy.
- Our DEI Council established six employee resource groups, further delivering on our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We gave back to our communities through non-profit contributions, volunteerism, and in-kind support.
Recognizing that our stakeholders evaluate us on a broad set of criteria, we have made ESG a major part of our enterprise strategic plan and have increased transparency of our ESG efforts. We believe that these commitments reflect the guiding principles of our Sustainability Framework and Think Ahead philosophy, which distinguish us among our peers as a leader in building a better, more sustainable future.
Centuri Company Riggs Distler Celebrates Key Role in Local Construction and Economic Development for Revolution and South Fork Wind Farms
Posted on May 1, 2023
The Providence Journal: The next few months will be big for offshore wind in America, and RI is playing a key role￼
Posted on April 7, 2023
Employee Resource Groups Enhance a Culture of Inclusion
Posted on October 24, 2022